What is radon and
why do you need an
inspector?

A layman’s description...

Radon is a cancer-causing radioactive gas. You cannot see, smell or taste radon, but it may be a problem in your home. The Surgeon General has warned that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States today. If you smoke and your home has high radon levels, you’re at high risk for developing lung cancer. Some scientific studies of radon exposure indicate that children may be more sensitive to radon. This may be due to their higher respiration rate and their rapidly dividing cells, which may
be more vulnerable to
radiation damage. Allow us
to perform a home radon
inspection professionally to
ensure you are protected.

One 48hr test to help keep your family safe.